- I look bad in yellow.
- The first thing I wanted to be when I grew up was an orchestral conductor.
- I’ve had 25 years of formal education.
- I believe it is impossible to know anything; we can believe things, but there is no knowing. This belief calls into question the very idea of writing eight random “facts” about myself. Of course, I could be wrong.
- I don’t like raw onions.
- I’ve never been to Alaska.
- My passport is expired—what a pain.
- I believe cars are the bane of our society; tv is fine; cars suck.
Not tagging anyone else. The meme stops here.